We look foward to being able to serve your wellness and health care needs with both Podiatric Medicine and Acupuncture Services during this difficult time of the COVID-19 Virus. Our goal is to keep you and our staff safe during this difficult time. Here you will find our information regarding patient office policies and any addtional forms that need to be completed that are specific for all patients being seen in our office during these times. Please contact our office with any further questions. Thank you for being our patient, we value your trust and loyalty and look foward to welcoming you back.
For the safety of us all we have instituted the following protocol:
- All patients will be required to complete and sign a screening questionnaire related to COVID-19. This is completed and signed at the time of the patient visit. The doctor will be consulted if there are any questions or concerns.
- All patients will be required to complete and sign a Patient Advisory & Acknowledgement for Receiving Medical Treatment During the COVID19 Pandemic. This can be downloaded, printed, and completed and brought with you to your visit.
- All patients will be required to wear a face mask/face covering prior to entering the office and is not to be removed until after exiting the office. Due to unknown scarcity of PPE(personal protective equipment) during this pandemic, we ask that all patients come to the office with their own mask, hand sanitizer, and pen.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded using a non-touch thermometer at the time of your visit.
- Once your COVID-19 screening questionnaire and your temperature have been completed and authorized for clearance you will then be escorted directly to your assigned treatment room
- All patients will be required to call the office when they arrive and prior to entry
- Any patient that has been sick, coughing or has had fever within the last 48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment will need to contact the office to reschedule their appointment
- Patients are not allowed to bring a companion with them to their appointment unless prior approval is obtained by contacting the office 48 hours prior to their appointment. Such allowances will only be for legal guardians or the spouse or companion of a vulnerable adult. Companions of the patient will need adhere to the same guidelines as the scheduled patient.
All patients will need to download, print, fill out and bring with them the following form to their appointment:
This form all patients will complete and sign at the time of their office visit. It is available to download and review prior to your visit: